These are children between the ages of 3 ½ to 5 ½. Which consist of Nursery I and Nursery II.
The nursery program provides a foundation for learning many new concepts and incorporates elements to promote sharing and mutual respect. It consists of numeracy, literacy, arts, sciences and practical life through physical activities as well.
Nursery Children will also be encouraged to develop their social, emotional, critical and creative thinking skills. They are also encouraged to read daily.
Teachers help children understand routines as well as social norms, which simultaneously prepares them for primary school. Our emergent curriculum also includes:
- Reading and phonics: Our nursery children can identify sounds, learn, understand and use a wide variety of new words. They learn to read and write.
- Fun activities that boost language and communication skills.
- Music which helps to develops social skills.
- Cognitive learning that helps your child to grow socially and emotionally.
- Computer access to help develop technical skills.
At New World, child-centered program, working together, self-directed play, outdoor time, and healthy meals are all part of our day.